Make your upcoming Hot Section Inspection (HSI) on your PT6A engine as smooth and cost-effective as possible. In addition to substantial savings at virtually every stage of your HSI shop visit, you will also receive our new P&WCSMART™ Subscription Service at no charge for one year on applicable engine models. Studies have shown that engines maintained by the OEM and OEM-designated facilities can often attract a higher asset valuation. So you win multiple ways.
BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAM
Upon the purchase of a new Compressor Turbine (CT) blades set at your HSI shop visit, P&WC will cover the cost of labour for the entire HSI – that's savings from US$10,000 to $20,000 depending on your engine model*. In addition to this, P&WC will pick up the cost of new spark igniters.
But it doesn't stop there. As mentioned, following your HSI, we will enroll you for one year at no charge in our new P&WCSMART™ Subscription Service, which provides coverage for unscheduled engine and accessory removal, scheduled line maintenance parts replacement, digital engine health management services and more. We will also provide a US$10,000 credit when you next overhaul your PT6A engine through one of our P&WCSMART™ overhaul programs.
Bottom line, by leveraging all of the perks of our P&WCSMART™ programs, you can take advantage of up to US$42,500 in OEM savings and value, starting from your HSI shop visit right through your next overhaul.
Moreover, to ensure you continue to save throughout your HSI shop visit, we've identified a number of other HSI engine parts for which we are offering additional discounts of between 10% and 20%.
A 10% discount on the following new hot section parts:
- Sealing Ring
- Cover No 2
- Compressor Turbine Vane Ring (CTVR)
- CT Shroud
- Small Exit Duct
- Lock Plate
- CT Disk
A 20% discount on these new hot section parts:
- Ignition Cables
- Chip Detectors
*USD$10,000 labour credit for PT6A-11/21/27/28/36/112/114/135/135A engines
*USD$20,000 labour credit for PT6A-114A/41/42 engines
*USD$10,000 labour credit for PT6A-34/34AG on latest CT Blades (PN 3079351-01), otherwise USD$10,000 labour credit
INCLUDED IN THIS OFFER
- Category 1-4 Service Bulletins
- No extra charges for parts replacement and/or labor for typical corrosion, sulphidation or erosion
- No extra charges for parts replacement and/or labor for foreign object damage (FOD) provided it did not cause an unscheduled removal
- No extra charges for replacement of non-Pratt & Whitney parts with genuine Pratt & Whitney parts
ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS
- This offer is available only to owners/operators of applicable PT6A engines for which new compressor turbine blades must be installed as part of a scheduled HSI shop visit.
- The engine must have been operated in accordance with Pratt & Whitney-approved documentation and the relevant authorities’ instructions for continued airworthiness.
- The engine must have been removed for scheduled reasons and not for a significant unscheduled removal.
Contact us if your engine does not meet these conditions or for more detailed information.