Looking for a cost-effective alternative to overhauling your PW615F-A engines? Look no further than the P&WCSMART™ Flat Rate Exchange program for PW615F-A engines.
Skip the engine rental, a removal and installation as well as shop wait times and we’ll provide you with a freshly overhauled (zero-time-since-overhaul/0-TSO) engine of the same model in exchange for your existing engine at a guaranteed price.
How you benefit:
- Simplified engine maintenance and the enhanced asset value that comes with a freshly overhauled engine.
- Increased aircraft availability and reduced downtime with no rental needed – only one removal and installation, rapid turnaround time in the shop – you simply exchange, install and fly
- Fixed price, a standard workscope, and no surprises.
Included in this offer:
- New high pressure (HP) turbine disk and all other life-limited parts (LLPs) with 5,250 cycles.
- Category 1-6 Service Bulletins.
- No extra charges for typical corrosion or sulphidation.
- P&W standard shop warranty.
- The exchange engine core unit must be a normal time-expired core operated in accordance with P&WC-approved documentation and removed for scheduled reasons. In addition, it must have been operated according to its type certificate, on a civil registered aircraft, and maintained by a civilly registered entity.
- Unit must be complete with all accessories and logbooks from birth.
- US$638,000 per engine exchange.
Your P&WCSMART™ 0-TSO engine will offer a guaranteed engine exchange price with no surprises and you will fly away with the dependability and quality of genuine Pratt & Whitney parts and maintenance.
Contact your Pratt & Whitney specialist for more detailed pricing information. Special rates apply for ESP™ and Cessna PowerAdvantage customers.