Pratt & Whitney Canada offers a Certified Pre-Owned program for PT6A, PT6C-67C, PW206C and PW207C engines powering used aircraft. The program provides a variety of benefits to both buyers and sellers of these aircraft.
How it works: PT6A and helicopter engines that pass through a thorough certification inspection are eligible for a two-year/500-hour warranty (whichever comes first).
Benefits to Aircraft Buyers
Buyers of aircraft equipped with Certified Pre-Owned PT6A and selected turboshaft engines receive
Benefits to Aircraft Dealers
- two-year/500-hour warranty on engine(s)
- up to $15,000 USD credit towards enrollment in Pratt & Whitney Canada’s Eagle Service™ Plan (ESP™)
- complimentary one-year subscription to the P&WC technical publications maintenance collection
- discounts on engine maintenance training from P&WC’s global training supplier FlightSafety International
- preferential pricing on non-covered events
- greater value and peace of mind
Aircraft equipped with Certified Pre-Owned engines can help
Certified Pre-Owned Engine Conditions:
- attract more buyers
- reduce days on market
- increase selling value
- differentiate inventory
- increase loyalty
- engine(s) must pass an inspection
- must have been maintained in a P&WC-owned or designated facility
- must contain only P&WC genuine parts
To find out how P&WC's Certified Pre-Owned Engine Program can benefit you, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or read our Airtime blog post.