- Engine owners/operators must request this program immediately after detail inspection and prior to sending any parts out for repair. Some engines may be deemed beyond economical repair and incur additional charges.
- Offer is available to PW100 engine owners/operators only.
- The engine must have been operated in accordance with P&WC-approved documentation and authorities’ instructions for continued airworthiness and removed for scheduled reasons and not for a significant BUR.
- Labor, accessories, shipping, packaging, bulk and non P&WC parts, test cell fees are quoted separately by your preferred P&WC designated service provider.
- To be eligible for this program, engines with single HP vanes must be upgraded to triple vanes. The cost of triple vanes is $17,500USD per unit.
We are flexible. Contact us if your engine does not meet these conditions. For complete details contact your sales representative.
This is a limited-time offer and P&WC reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time. We may extend the eligibility period of the P&WCSMART programs for operators with a minimum fleet of five (5) P&WC-powered aircraft.
Get the P&WC quality you expect at the best price. That's the P&WCSMART way.