- Enhanced aircraft value
- Genuine P&WC parts
- No additional charge for pre-Service Bulletin to post-Service Bulletin #3360
- Sustained durability, reliability and time on wing
- Increased TBO as per P&WC Service Bulletin 3360
- P&WC standard workmanship warranty
- No extra charge for typical corrosion / sulphidation / expired life-limited parts
- No extra charge for replacement of non-genuine P&WC parts
- No extra charge for foreign object damage (FOD) provided it did not cause an unscheduled removal
- Obtain PT6A-42 engines in exchange of your PT6A-41 core engines
- Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) charges (paperwork only)
EXCHANGE ENGINE CORE CONDITIONS*
- Engine is a normal time expired core operated in accordance with P&WC approved documentation
- Engine removed for scheduled maintenance
- Engine must have been operated according to its type certificate, on a civil registered aircraft, and maintained by a civilly registered entity, otherwise a military premium will apply.
* Contact us if your core exchange engine does not meet the stated conditions
Simply submit your Purchase Order and a 15% deposit to book your engines. To submit your Purchase Order, contact us.
Subject to availability and lead-time.
This is a limited-time offer and P&WC reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time. P&WC may extend the eligibility period of the P&WCSMART programs for operators with a minimum fleet of 5 P&WC powered aircraft. Contact us for more information.
A P&WCSMART Decision