We have developed a multi-faceted program to help make your upcoming Hot Section Inspection (HSI) on your PT6A engine as smooth as possible. In addition to substantial savings at virtually every stage of your HSI event, you will return to flight with genuine Pratt & Whitney parts installed by our engine experts. Studies have shown that engines maintained by the OEM can often attract a higher asset valuation. So you win two ways.
BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAM
Upon the purchase of a new Compressor Turbine (CT) blades set at your HSI event, P&WC will cover the cost of labour for the entire HSI – that's savings from US$10,000 to $20,000 depending on your engine model(1). In addition to this, we are offering you a $10,000 credit when you next overhaul your PT6A engine through one of our P&WCSMART overhaul programs.
Bottom line, by leveraging all of the perks of our P&WCSMART programs, you can benefit from up to $30,000 in savings during your next HSI and engine overhaul events.
Moreover, to ensure you continue to save throughout your HSI event, we've identified a number of other HSI engine parts for which we are offering additional discounts of between 10% and 20%.
A 10 % discount on the following new Hot Section parts:
- Sealing Ring
- Cover No 2
- Compressor Turbine Vane Ring (CTVR)
- CT Shroud
- Small Exit Duct
- Lock Plate
- CT Disk
A 20% discount on these new Hot Section parts:
- Ignition Cables
- Chip Detectors
(1) US$10,000 labour credit for PT6A-11/21/27/28/36/112/114/135/135A engines
US$20,000 labour credit for PT6A-114A/41/42 engines
US$20,000 labour credit for PT6A-34/34AG on latest CT Blades (PN 3079351-01), otherwise US$10,000 labour credit
- This offer is available only to Owners/Operators of applicable PT6A engines for which new Compressor Turbine blades must be installed as part of a scheduled HSI event.
- The engine must have been operated in accordance with Pratt & Whitney-approved documentation and the relevant authorities’ instructions for continued airworthiness.
- The engine must have been removed for scheduled reasons and not for a significant Basic Unscheduled Removal (BUR).
Contact us if your engine does not meet these conditions or for more detailed information.
This is a limited-time special offer and P&W reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time. We may extend the eligibility period of the P&WCSMART programs for operators with a minimum fleet of five (5) P&W-powered aircraft.