- Aircraft tail number is mandatory.
- Operator must request or purchase the flat rate overhaul pricing prior to or at engine inspection/cost estimate.
- Engine is a normal time expired core operated in accordance with P&W’s approved documentation and removed for scheduled reasons and not for a significant basic unscheduled removal.
- Engine must be complete (missing parts will be charged).
- If an engine is deemed uneconomical to overhaul, an engine exchange will be offered or additional charge may apply.
- The offer is also available to military customers. Additional charges apply due to engine core conditions.
For complete details contact your sales representative.