- Aircraft tail number is mandatory.
- Operator must request or purchase the flat rate overhaul pricing prior to or at engine inspection/cost estimate.
- Engine is a normal time expired core operated in accordance with P&WC’s approved documentation and removed for scheduled reasons and not for a significant basic unscheduled removal.
- Engine must be complete (missing parts will be charged).
- If an engine is deemed uneconomical to overhaul, an engine exchange will be offered.
- The offer is also applicable to military customers with a premium.
There may be additional charges. For complete details contact your sales representative. contact your sales representative. We are flexible.
This is a limited-time offer and P&WC reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time. We may extend the eligibility period of the P&WCSMART programs for operators with a minimum fleet of five (5) P&WC-powered aircraft.
Get the P&WC quality you expect at the best price. That's the P&WCSMART way.