Flexibility for your fleet
Offering you the ability to select the right coverage and additional services tailored to your unique operational, environmental, and mission-specific needs.
With an FMP™ plan, a dedicated Pratt & Whitney Canada expert is appointed to support your engine operations and maintenance needs. As the people who built your P&WC engine, we know how to maintain it to achieve optimal performance.
Optimal operating cost through FMP™
Customized to complement your operations, FMP™ products are available for operators or lessor fleets, providing pay-per-hour or pay-at-event solutions with flexible coverage terms and maintenance reserves held at engine or fleet level. P&WC has also developed a suite of additional fleet services to maximize the full potential of your engines.
Full peace of mind
- Engine overhaul
- Hot section inspection
- Engine health monitoring and prognostics
- Life limited parts
- Basic unscheduled engine removal
- Assigned customer manager & event manager
- Incorporation of service bulletins – categories one through six – at shop visit
- Basic unscheduled accessory removal
- FAST™ digital engine health management – automated data capture/offload & monitoring
- Technical publications annual renewal
- Fuel nozzle refurbishment
- Freight for engine
- Oil analysis technology
- Advisory services
- LRU availability
- FAST™ prognostic and remote diagnostics
- Spare engine long-term leasing