P&WC's Oil Analysis Technology is a new way to effectively monitor your engine oil system without intrusive inspection. It has the potential to detect specific engine conditions by identifying the wear patterns of oil-wetted components through analyzing particles found in the oil, helping support a planned and proactive maintenance environment.
Greater insight from oil debris analysis
• Detects the source of debris earlier and more accurately than any existing oil debris monitoring technology available today.
• Monitors the health of oil-wetted engine components such as bearings, carbon seals and gears.
WHY CHOOSE P&WC’S OIL ANALYSIS TECHNOLOGY?
By providing deep insights into the health and operation of your engines without intrusive inspection, our Oil Analysis Technology delivers a proactive and preventive maintenance environment – effectively helping you lower operating costs, save time and maximize aircraft availability.
• 100X more sensitive than other oil analysis technologies on the market including SOAP.
• Detects a possible event up to hundreds of hours in advance.
• The only technology proven to identify carbon seal deterioration, which can lead to cabin air contamination.
Subscribe to our Oil Analysis Technology service
For engine models listed below, please note that our Oil Analysis Technology trial was successfully completed. To subscribe to our Oil Analysis Technology service on MyP&WC Power, select Digital Engine Services from the Buy Online menu.
OTHER ENGINE MODELS IN TRIAL
For other engine models, we are seeking early adopters interested in participating in a trial as we bring the technology to maturity.
Order your Free Oil Analysis Technology kit by registering on our customer portal MyP&WC Power and selecting Digital Engine Services from the Buy Online menu.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE TRIAL?
• Be an early adopter and play a key contributing role in the development of the next-generation of condition monitoring technologies.
• Help accelerate diagnostic and prognostic capabilities on your engine program.
AS A PARTICIPANT YOU WILL
• Receive oil sampling kits, including return shipping, at no cost.
Order your free Oil Analysis Technology kit
• Have the opportunity to receive summary reports on the progression of the technology. (Note: The calibration requires the analysis of a representative pool of samples. No detailed reports will be made available until enough samples have been analyzed.)