1,100+ airlines using our engines
13,400 customers using our engines
200+ countries and territories where our engines are in operation
63,000 engines in service
MAJOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Fourteen distinct engine families: JT15D, PT6A, PT6B, PT6C, PT6T, PW100, PW150, PW200, PW210, PW300, PW500, PW600, PW800, and APUs.
P&WC now counts approximately 13,400 customers all around the world, demonstrating that the company has a winning strategy in place with new-generation, green engines and unmatched support. Customers can rely on over 30 company-owned and designated service facilities, a 24/7 Customer First Centre for expert and rapid assistance, and an extensive parts distribution network to deliver unmatched frontline service. With field support representatives on all major continents, mobile repair teams available around the clock, and the largest pool of P&WC rental and exchange engines in the industry, P&WC’s goal is to go the extra mile to keep its customers flying.
Approximately 10,000 employees worldwide and 6,000 in Canada
Our long-standing commitment to innovation has made us a key player in the development of the Canadian aerospace industry. The company has introduced 100 new engines powering a variety of aircraft in the past 25 years.
- Next-generation combustion and aerodynamic technologies to meet emerging, stringent environmental standards.
- Advanced engine aero performance technologies to improve fuel efficiency.
- Physics-based modeling to reduce development cycles and increase speed to market.
- High-speed/precision manufacturing technologies to enhance products and increase productivity.
- Leveraging of emerging diagnostic technologies to improve engine reliability and safety.