Welcome to P&WC Technical Publications Services. We are investing heavily in our customer portal in order to provide you with new levels of speed and simplicity when dealing with Pratt & Whitney Canada. One important initiative is the transition of our Technical Publications to an entirely online environment. All our Maintenance Collections are now fully accessible online via our Customer Portal.
For Operators of New Aircraft
To each new aircraft operator, we supply a free two-year subscription to our online Maintenance Collection consisting of the following:
- Engine Maintenance Manual
- Engine Illustrated Parts Catalog
- Engine Service Bulletins, Spare Parts Bulletins and Service Information Letters
- Engine Diagnostic Tool – Spotlight (available online for PW100, PW200 and PW300 models)
- Ground Base Software – Diagnostics, Prognostics and Health Management (available online, only for selected models)
Online revision service beginning from the date of aircraft delivery is provided free of charge for a period of two years, and at a nominal fee thereafter. For more information on your publications, please follow the steps below.
3. Register now on the P&WC Customer Portal
- To access online services such as Technical Publications, Warranty and ESP® Reporting you must be registered to our Customer Portal
- Once you have registered on our Customer Portal, you will receive two emails: one with your user name, and a separate one with your password
4. Access your Technical Publications
- Once you are in the Technical Publications section, verify that you have access to your publications by clicking on “My Publications”. If you do not have access, contact your local administrator
5. Getting Started Tutorials - See How Things Work
- See an Overview of Technical Publications (P-ECCN 9E991 content)
- View “How To” Tutorials (login required)
6. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com, or toll-free (USA & Canada) at: 1-800-268-8000, Global: 1-450-647-8000, International: (+IAC*): +8000-268-8000
For all other Operators/Customers
P&WC offers technical publications for used/leased aircraft operators and maintenance providers from its Customer Portal. For more information on these technical publications including pricing, please go to the P&WC Customer Portal. Once on the portal, click on the “Find a Publication” tab for more information.
If you are not registered on our portal, please follow steps 2 to 6 listed above.
We value customer feedback that helps improve our products and services. Please use the online Feedback form to forward any comments regarding our Technical Publications.
For all queries, please call any
of the following numbers:
Global Number: 450-647-8000 (Publications)
USA & Canada:
1-800-268- 8000 (Publications)
International (where available):
* (IAC): +8000-268- 8000 (Publications)