Eagle Service™ Plan (ESP® Program) FLEX Enrollment Option – Allowing you to defer buy-in payment for hours flown prior to enrollment to align with future maintenance events.
Specifically designed for operators of in-service engines, the FLEX enrollment option is available in conjunction with each of the four popular ESP® Program coverage levels: Gold, Silver, Gold Lite, and Silver Lite
- Avoid large lump sum buy-in amount at enrolment
- Pay for the FLEX deferred hours at a convenient time in the future, including up to the scheduled engine overhaul event, at the then current ESP® Program hourly rate
- Predict future engine maintenance costs without pro-rata charges, virtually eliminating high cost surprises
- Enhance your aircraft resale value
The ESP® Program FLEX enrollment option is available immediately.
- Immediate coverage provided for basic unscheduled removals, hot section inspection (HSI) and overhaul upon enrollment, all without variable or unpredictable pro-rata charges
- Credit provided for scheduled HSI accomplished prior to enrollment
- ESP® Program coverage is renewable and fully transferable on resale to subsequent owners, including FLEX deferred hours
- Engines are serviced by the worldwide P&WC Service Centre Network
- Fully backed by the manufacturer, with over 85 years experience in the industry