- Airlines using our engines: + 1,150
- Customers using our engines: approximately 13,300
- Countries and territories where our engines are in operation: + 200
- Engines in service: + 63,000
Major Products and Services
- Fourteen engine families: JT15D, PT6A, PT6B, PT6C, PT6T, PW100, PW150, PW200, PW210, PW300, PW500, PW600, PW800, PW900 and APUs.
- P&WC now counts approximately 13,300 customers all around the world – demonstrating that the company has a winning strategy in place with new-generation, green engines and unmatched support. Customers can rely on over 30 company-owned and designated service facilities, a 24/7 Customer First Centre for expert and rapid assistance, and an extensive parts distribution network to deliver unmatched frontline service. With field support representatives on all major continents, mobile repair teams available around the clock, and the largest pool of P&WC rental and exchange engines in the industry, P&WC’s goal is to go the extra mile to keep its customers flying.
*Total Employees Worldwide
- +9,400 worldwide
- +5,950 in Canada
* All employee numbers are approximate.
- Investments of close to $500 million per year.
- Leading R&D investor in the Canadian aerospace sector.