In over 200 countries and territories, Pratt & Whitney Canada enjoys a world-class reputation. That’s because we offer the most complete, comprehensive and dependable customer support network in the aerospace industry.
Our service centre network includes 30 P&WC-owned and designated overhaul facilities strategically located around the world. We also have field customer representatives and 24/7 front-line expertise provided by our world-class Customer First Centre.They offer rapid and highly responsive support to approximately 12,000 aircraft operators, providing the service they need, when they need it.
Pratt & Whitney Canada's service centre network offers the most complete and comprehensive portfolio of services including:
- Engine repair and overhaul
- Repair of individual engine components and accessories
- Engine sales, exchanges and rentals
- Sale and exchange of used serviceable components and accessories
- 'Pay-by-the-hour' engine maintenance programs for corporate and fleet operators
- Engine diagnostics