Pratt & Whitney Canada develops innovative power solutions and global support services that delight customers.
We offer the most complete range of products for business, general aviation and regional aircraft, and helicopters.
Pratt & Whitney Canada is shaping the future of business, helicopter and regional aviation with proven technology and dependable new generation engines.
- PT6: The world’s most popular engine in its class. For decades, general and business aviation has depended on the market leading PT6 engine.
- PW100: The No.1 product in the regional turboprop aircraft market.
- PW150: A continuation of the high standards in reliability and operating economics set by the PW100. Its design is tested by our airline customers, harnessing their knowledge and experience from 100 million hours of PW100 operation.
- PT6T Twin-Pac®: The standard for helicopter engine reliability, durability and low ownership cost.
- PW200: A leader in the light-twin and medium-sized helicopter markets.
- PT6B: A state-of-the-art engine that integrates the proven PT6T-3D power section with a new offset rear drive reduction gearbox.
- PT6C: A new technology engine associated with some of the most innovative programs currently under development in the helicopter industry.
- PW210: A new generation turboshaft that offers best-in-class performance in the 1,000 shp class for single and intermediate/medium category twin-engine helicopters.
- PW300: The benchmark in green technology leadership, powering an impressive line of new generation mid-size jets.
- PW500: A proven front-runner making inroads in the corporate aircraft market.
- PW600: This groundbreaking engine is powering a new generation of very light jets that promise to revolutionize air travel.
- PW800: Our new engine family is set to power the next generation of large, long-range business aircraft.
- JT15D: The first turbofan launched by Pratt & Whitney Canada to power corporate jets. Reliable, quite, fuel-efficient.