A Contributions Committee made up of employees from various Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) facilities is charged to evaluate the requests for donations and sponsorships and develop partnerships with organizations that share the same values as those of the company.
Selection Criteria :
Requests must come from non-profit organizations in Canada or the United States. They must correspond to one of the categories defined by P&WC:
- Arts & Culture
The P&WC donations program will not fund:
- Agencies supported by Centraide/United Way*
- Organizations that are mainly financed (more than 50%) by public funds
- Social clubs
- Religious activities
- Political groups
- Organizations involved in the defence of illegal activities
- Any organization deemed by P&WC to have a conflict of interest
* P&WC has been supporting Centraide/United Way for a number of years. Due to our existing support for Centraide, we do not provide support to organizations financed by Centraide.